It’s easy to return a product:
- Contact us to initiate a return.
- We provide you with instructions for returning your product.
- Send your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our communication.
Keep in mind
- Original shipping fees are refunded only if returns are for defective products, products that were not accurately described, or incorrect orders. Contact us to arrange these returns.
- You are responsible for returning the products to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- Individual products may be excluded from this warranty. Please check the product description before placing your order.
You can return most new unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, as follows:
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise stated.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Refund, credit and balances due
As soon as La Gran Via Auto Parts receives and processes your return, we will notify you by email. Your credit card must be credited within 10 business days of receiving this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that does not work but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact us for assistance.
If you receive an order with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you accepted the delivery and then find damage call La Gran Via Auto Parts immediately using the contact information included with the order or our webpage.
Save all packing material and documentation for the order is your article is damage. If you dispose of the packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting La Gran Via Auto Parts, you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of liability
We do not accept any responsibility for damage cause by user and/or loss of parts incurred during the manipulation or use of the product.